|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
We are looking for a factory manager to work in a sweets and pastry trading company in Riyadh ..
- Holding a complete responsibility of factory P&L and performance in order to
achieve the budgeted goal.
- Support the chef in the all food production operations and day-to-day operations of
- Provides direction to all chef, store keeper, cleaner and supervisors, ensuring, divide
and execute of all employee duties as per their specialized section.
- Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health & Safety, Food Safety
and fire department regulations as per Saudi SASO regulation or any government
regulation for factory standards are executed.
- To ensure factory policies and procedures according to company guidelines are
implemented and followed throughout scheduled shift.
- Ensures raw material & food products are stored at the correct temperatures and
the recipe books are up to date with current menu items, portions, and ingredients.
- Ensure Food quality of finished products are maintained and client demands are
fulfilled as per their requirement.
- Ensures utilization of daily prep sheets and all daily sections sheets and product
counts are recorded accurately on daily basis. Participates in weekly & monthly
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed food products.
- Anticipates, identifies, and corrects any issues with Production, inventory, systems,
- Monitors labor costs to attain budgeted goals within factory policies and procedures
by planning of staff schedule and time management.
- Monitor and control food cost according to company guidelines.
- Oversees and approves training and development of all chefs, supervisors,
storekeeper, staff, cleaner etc.
- Participates in the hiring process by conducting interviews and making hiring
- Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes
with in specified deadlines.
- Ensure manufacturing and processing staff wear appropriate sanitary and
protective gear to ensure food safety and health & Safety.
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established
procedures and standards.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to
ensure smooth work operations.
- Develop and promote new food products to boost sales and increased over all P&L
- Conduct forecast to identify potential risks and contingencies on daily, weekly and
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to update upper management on food
production activities and overall performance of factory.
Interested candidates can send their CV