|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
Admin & Office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the Executives and the Board of Directors.
- Answers and screens phone calls and manages assigned mail.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary.
- Transcribes drafts, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions and policies.
- Assists in the completion of various forms, notices, press releases and other communications, which may require posting and/or publication.
- Assists with project monitoring and budget tracking.
- Assists Executives and General Managers with customer inquiries and problem resolution.
- Assists personnel in meeting preparation, set-up and clean up.
- Exhibits ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective resolutions.
- Suggests policy changes in order to streamline department operations.
- Assures departmental operations within budgetary guidelines.
- Exhibits willingness to ensure successful inter-departmental relationships.
- Prepares for monthly and special Board meetings.
- Completes the Executives’ report, which requires input from all departments and is presented to the Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support for the completion of documentation of Board agenda items.
- Provides transcription and dictation of Board meeting minutes.
- Acts as District custodian of Board meeting minutes, resolutions, Administrative
- Code updates and other regulated documents.
- Disseminates information to department managers and District personnel regarding changes to District documents, policies and procedures, providing clarification as needed
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management preferably but any College/Bachelor’s degree is also acceptable.
- 5 years’ experience performing a variety of administrative support functions, including transcription and dictation of correspondence.
- Experience in journalism and preparation of press releases; proven ability to organize and manage competing priorities.
- Experience in supporting a Board of Directors including the preparation of Board correspondences, meeting agendas, and minutes; comprehensive ability to effectively utilize a personal computer, peripherals, and related word processing, spreadsheet and database management programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective resolutions.
- Pleasing personality
- Typing Speed - 30WPM
- Not more than 35 years old.
Interested candidates can send their CV