|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2020|
Admin & Office
An Executive Assistant to the Managing Director required for a leading group of companies, based in Dubai. This is initially a 6-month internship position that will transfer to proper employment if both parties are happy with the internship. The MD currently oversees three different businesses and requires support in all aspects of recruitment, HR, administration, Marketing, research, as well as general diary management. These roles would involve a mix of responsibilities across these companies.
Key aspects of the role:
Recruitment & Onboarding There are new therapists signing their interest in becoming a Support Room therapist every day.
Currently, we only capture their contact details and their specialism at a very high level.
Part of your job would be to formally onboard everyone who signs up, via email or phone.
We will need you to verify their ID and certifications and ensure they are legally compliant with our platform requirements, and the country of origin where they are operating from.
You will need to keep these therapists engaged ensuring we convert more then 80% of those who sign up with interest.
In addition to onboarding, your role will also involve assisting us in signing up as many new therapists as possible over the next 6-month period.
We hope to have 2000 therapists formally onboarded by the end of the year. Our recruitment strategy will be to hire from all English-speaking countries; therefore, you will need to educate yourself on the legal requirements as per the location where the therapist is based.
You will have access to multiple digital channels to ensure this number is achieved, to job portals and other online channels as per your research.
Research We need assistance with the following:
– Researching into any special privileges, grants, interest free loans that the UK government may offer to start up technology companies in this climate (may also be some special allowances for Mental Health service providers)
– Researching into the different start-up cohorts across both the UK and the UAE (special zones where tech start-ups enjoy privileges such as free rent, some token funding, reduced rates etc. EG in the UK there are Start-up cohorts within O2, Natwest, Virgin etc. eg. ADGM, DIC
– we need to know where they exist, what they offer in terms of benefits and how we can apply to them
– The viability of a product like SupportRoom to the UAE market. Is it worth pushing out in this market? Who could we market it too? What is the size of the market? What would be your strategy to penetrate this market? Digital Marketing
– We need help with developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
– Driving conversions and increasing traffic to the website is critical in your role.
– Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
– Email applicants that are interested in becoming SupportRoom Therapists
– Follow up calls to drive therapists to sign up.
– Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
– Engage with communities and key influences to deliver exposure
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
– Create partnerships.
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
– Impeccable English both written and spoken
– Bachelors degree at a minimum
– Interested in a long term role that focuses on the support of executives
– Willing to be contactable at any time of the day
– Strong documentation and presentation skills
– Attention to detail
Interested candidates can send their CV