|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2020|
Science & Engineering
1) Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
2) Organize / take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
3) Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission. Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensuring post bid clarifications are addressed. All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
4) Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
5) Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
6) Responsible to verify quantity take-off from tender documentation.
7) Ensure the Estimate is built up methodically and in sufficient detail and is in accordance with good estimating practice. Sufficient explanatory notes are to be including referring the location of supplementary information.
8) Prepare packages. Ensure completeness of Subcontract Enquiry Packages and availability of Subcontract offers well in time.
9) Ensure Subcontractor responses are complete & tabulated accurately on a Bid Evaluation spreadsheet.
10) Ensure the Indirect Cost Estimate is correctly prepared and costed.
11) Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
12) Organize Budget Handover Meetings to Project Managers and Procurement.
13) Maintain Lessons Learnt database from existing projects.
1) At least 5 years of experience.
2) Past experience in Construction, contracting fields.
3) Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
4) Self Photograph
5) Salary 7500 Full Package
Interested candidates can send their CV