|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
Science & Engineering
A well-reputed Electrical Engineering firm is looking for a skilled Estimation Engineer
- Reviewing tender documents in detail and develop clear understanding of the scope of work and responsibilities.
- Prepare and maintains an effective database of costing information for labour, materials and sub contract works.
- Take off material quantities from drawings and prepares the bill of quantity in accordance with the company's procedures.
- Floating enquiries to suppliers and subcontractors, detailing the scope of works, drawings, specifications, bill of quantity and conditions of contract.
- Assist in site survey where required
- Maintains relationship with manufacturer, supplier, vendor etc.
- Analyse quotations received to ensure compliance with the specification.
- Prepare quotation financial comparison sheets for approval and incorporation in the estimate.
- Prepares and submits requests for information during the tender period and monitors that replies are received from the client.
- Prepare a schedule of estimate non-compliances, and recommends tender qualifications to the management.
- Undertake value engineering and preparation of alternative offers.
- Control the design consultant where employed for design and construct tenders.
- Undertake outline design and budget pricing.
- Maintain records of all meetings, correspondence and documents issued during the tender.
- On contract award participates in the preparation of the contract documents, pricing details, project budget handover to the project team.
- Assists the project team with resolution of budget difficulties and specification interpretation.
- Participates in the development of the company systems and procedures.
Interested candidates can send their CV