|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Native English Language Teachers are Required for an Educational Institute
- BSc Certificate in English Education.
- Excellent experience in school student education.
- Well organized.
**Brief Aim, Roles & Responsibilities of the Position
- To plan, deliver and assess the learning of students within the institute courses and ensure high quality delivery.
- The planning and delivery must be in line with the institute course plans and aligns to the requirements of Ministry of Education and BQA.
- Manage the teaching and learning situations in assigned courses.
- Provide students with appropriate language experience.
- Set and mark student assessments (assignments, test papers, internal examination papers).
- Ensure student and personal records are completed accurately and forwarded to administration.
- Ensure all relevant policies, practices and procedures of the institute are followed.
- Perform other duties related to an academic staff member’s role, as may be reasonably required from time to time.
Interested candidates can send their CV