|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
To supervise a team of electricians and will be responsible to train and mentor staff, create work schedules, provide technical assistance including maintaining and repairing the electrical equipment used on-site.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
- Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
- Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.
- Carries out ad-hoc responsibility when requested by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- 5-8 years’ work experience as an Electrical Supervisor.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- In depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills and a great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with electrical and safety codes.
- Basic computer skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV