|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2020|
Admin & Office
We are hiring eligible candidate for the post of Driver Cum Office Assistant in Dubai.
- Carry out general office duties as requested.
- Collect and deliver mails, documents and other items.
- Keep the vehicle in a good working condition, clean, serviceable and ready to use.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork in relation to the vehicle is completed in a timely manner and up to date at all times.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicle to HR Manager.
- Keep all records including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Keep a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time and work hours.
- Safety transport the company staff to the required locations.
- Obey all the traffic rules and regulations.
- Obey all the company procedures and policies.
- Follow all safety requirements as per the company policies.
- Use own initiative in identifying tasks required within the office environment.
- Perform and carry out other duties as instructed/direct by the HR Manager and management.
- Daily completion of monitoring sheets and weekly submissions.
- Assist in cleaning and arranging the office on a daily basis.
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, getting lunch and running errands.
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Assisting receptionist, secretaries, or other staff in performing their duties as requested.
- Making sure the office premises is clean.
- Reception coverage as required.
- Any other related task as required.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Knowledge of UAE roads and avoiding traffic violations and fines.
- Clear driving records.
- Diploma holder or high school graduate.
- 2 Years experience on the same field.
- Must be hardworking and able to follow instruction with accuracy.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work as per the requirements of the company.
- Positive and proactive attitude towards work.
- Must be presentable with a pleasant personality.
- Knowledge in computer is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediately available to join in the job.
- Male applicants only.
SALARY PACKAGE: AED 2,000.00 – 3,500.00 Per Month
ALL INCLUSIVE: Basic Salary, Accommodation Allowance and Transportation Allowance
- Must be ON CANCELLED VISA/ON VISIT VISA with UAE experience.
- Any nationality can apply.
Interested candidates can send their CV