|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2020|
Admin & Office
- Oversee warehouse operations.
- Order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements for machines.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Inventory goods that arrive from manufacturer.
- Review and approve purchase orders..
- Devise routes for shipments.
- Monitor progress of major shipments to ensure receipt.
- Direct the activities of logistics division.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
- Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock.
- Ensure inventory maintains optimal levels.
- Take orders over the phone, Internet, or through email.
- Negotiate contracts and prices.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 2 Years experience in a similar role preferably preparing biding in Waste Management
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with providing administrative support.
- Strong power of analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
Interested candidates can send their CV