|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
Advertising & Marketing
We are looking for Digital Marketing officer for immediate placement
Job Role -
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Create engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, etc) that builds meaningful connections and encourages a high level of customer interaction
- Optimize & manage the company’s social media profiles and presence to increase the visibility of the company’s social content, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach and engage with the target audience
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives. Continuously seek improvement by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics.
- Work with other team members to determine the outcomes of the Marketing Function that support the overall business strategy and goals.
Qualifications - Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or Marketing/full professional qualification in digital marketing with 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
Interested candidates can send their CV