|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
Computer & IT
Desktop Engineer with 5 yrs experience, must be in the UAE
Education: Degree Level or Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Computer Science or Computer Engineering field or equivalent field.
- ITIL V3 Service Operation Qualification are required
- ISO2000 and COBIT Qualification are preferable.
- The Jobholder should have 3 to 5 years’ experience as service desk engineer in process driven, customer centric industries.
- They should be experienced in performing Service Desk activities and managing ITIL V3 Service Operation processes and tools in the Enterprise; they should have good experience in providing great customer service and technical support for different Infrastructure and Application Services.
- Knowledge in the Aviation industry and aviation solution is preferable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge in ITIL Service Operation process is Mandatory.
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure Operation and Application Support
- Knowledge in supporting and troubleshooting TCP/IP, Ethernet, WAN and WLAN networks, Telephony, and application services.
- Basic knowledge in Infrastructure monitoring and management tools such as Micro Focus NNMi,Operation Bridge ..etc.
- Knowledge in customer relationship
- Knowledge in the existing technology services and current schemes at Dubai Airports, or similar airports/organizations
- Knowledge in Managing Incident/Requests using Service Now Platform
- Knowledge in Managing Calls using Genysis call centre.
- Knowledge in using Bomgar as a remote support tool.
Skill level required:
- Provide Service Support on a 24/7 basis for all BT Services (Networks, Data centre, Telephony, Application, hardware and software ..etc ) to all internal and external stakeholders in DXB and DWC .
- Identifies, registers, categorize and manage the incidents.
- Provide a resolution that ensure smooth BT service and increasing the rate of first-time fix.
- Manage the feedback and customer satisfaction process for all the customers of BT including handling of complaints on BT operations.
- Provide end user Support using remote desktop.
- Escalate and coordinate all the activities and process related to 1st line support between all BT technical teams, contractors and stakeholders.
- Execute Major Incident activities and escalate to 2nd line of support whenever required.
- Carry out Incident Management activities according to the process & procedures and escalate to second and third line of support whenever needed.
- Escalate the Events triggered by the monitoring system to L2 or L3 team
- Manage the Call management and Request Fulfilment processes.
- Manage the SLA’s and OLA’s KPI’s and take responsibility for escalation.
Interested candidates can send their CV