|Date Posted||July 1, 2021|
Computer & IT
Job Title: An experienced and detail-oriented Dental Lab Technician
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Dental Lab Technician to join our team. You will collaborate with dentists and orthodontists to create dental prosthetics and appliances, such as dentures, crowns, and bridges.
- BSc in Dental Laboratory Technology - Minimum of two (2) years’ experience post certification in related field OR, Completion of an accredited program in Dental Laboratory Technology (minimum of two (2) years course duration)- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience post certification in related field.
- Valid NHRA (National Health Regulatory Authority), Bahrain License will be an added advantage.
- Smart, active, independent and strong personality
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Must have experience in ceramic (Eg: Zircon Crown, Veneers & Etc.)
- Familiarity with dental equipments and molds
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Office
Language: Excellent English (speaking, writing and reading)
Employment visa is available immediately
Salary: Attractive Salary Package (Depends on professional experiences)
Interested candidates can send their CV