|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Computer & IT
A relevant college degree professional, English speaking and writing, with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the design and supporting studies for IoT platform and software applications for smart city solutions.
Software Engineer shall be capable of developing and implementing integration plan between Smart City use cases as well as integration with SAUDI ARAMCO’s ERP system (SAP).
Software Engineer shall assess the flexibility of developing, building and customizing the various solutions in the market based on SAUDI ARAMCO’s community use cases and requirements.
Software Engineer shall also have Java, or equivalent, qualifications to study the feasibility of customizing the back-end systems and to customize the visualization.
- Software development languages-RDBMS, PostgreSQL, Oracle/MySql, in Memory DB
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
Interested candidates can send their CV