|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
- Maintaining daily contact with fleet crews, available staff, employment agencies, and internal departments.
- Acting as a contact for the fleet crew in the event of unexpected staff changes (illness or transfer to other vessels) and contributing to an adequate solution.
- Counselling fleet staff with regard to promotion tracks and training and education programs
- Ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date and are uploaded in the system (DCM)
- Arrange cost effective travel for crew joining and departing assigned vessels to meet crew change schedules.
- Arrange any visas, vaccinations or additional training required.
- Minimum 1 to 2 Years’ experience in an Offshore industry
- Must have working knowledge in excel sheet.
- Must be experienced in recruiting offshore personnel ( AHTS )=
- Very organized, able to multi-task, willing to work flexible hours, can cope well under pressure, good attention to detail.
- Excellence in interpersonal, communication and planning skills.
- Computer literate and Can work with multi-cultural environment.
Salary to be discuss upon the interview
Interested candidates can send their CV