|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Admin & Office
- Assist in procurement work, including inquiry, price comparison, acceptance, evaluation and feedback summary work;
- Assist the purchasing manager to update, improve and innovate the purchasing work and process;
- Cooperate with the screening, inspection, delivery and quality assurance of products provided by suppliers;
- Develop new supply channels and suppliers, visit and investigate new and old customers and partners;
- Provide reasonable suggestions on the division of responsibilities and administrative affairs of the procurement personnel in the procurement department.
- Work place: Al Khobar.
- International trade, logistics management, e-commerce, business management and other related majors, bachelor degree or above;
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and psychological quality of stress resistance;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and proactive work attitude, and a good team spirit;
Interested candidates can send their CV