|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
Urgently required a cost controller for a leading Restaurant company in Bahrain
Under the guidance and the supervision of the Financial Controller and within the limits of the established company policies and procedures, the Cost Controller performs cost and risk estimation and plans and supervises the daily activities (purchasing, receiving…) of the outlets and the head office.
- Ensure that daily issues, requisitions and receiving reports are entered correctly and on time into the inventory system.
- Assess existing cost ratios and prepare budgets to control them, and reduce costs when needed.
- Check all daily transfers and enter them under the correct outlet (s).
- Prepare and approve the food and beverage cost report and ensure that its distributed on a monthly basis.
- Supervise and assist the purchasing and the storekeeper on a daily basis.
- Check all receiving reports are filled and distributed correctly.
- Ensure that F&B recipes costs are updated.
- Ensure that all operational procedures for the storerooms are followed.
- Plans, coordinates and prepares costs for specific items or set menus.
- Coordinate with the operations team on all matters related to cost control.
- Checks all invoices sent from the suppliers.
- Checks the PAR level of all branches on daily basis
Interested candidates can send their CV