|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Accounting & Finance
A diversified group in Bahrain is looking for an assistant finance and cost accountant reporting to the Cost Manager. The job description include:
- Review and reconcile costs and revenue to ensure compliance with internal procedures
- Maintain and contribute to internal controls structure
- Develop sound technical understanding of Accounting Standards
- Lead and support initiatives for the business for both cost and revenue.
- Preparation of LPOs, purchase requisition and liaising with suppliers
- Control and maintain stock / inventory sheets, ensuring absolute accuracy to drive high quality financial reporting on a weekly basis
- Implementation and maintenance of a standard budgeting system for new and existing businesses
- Liaise with operations team in all procurement / purchasing and follow up with suppliers where necessary
- Ensuring overall accuracy, adherence to standard procedures and required margins
Whilst driving cost & value creation analysis is a vital part of the role, we seek a candidate who can also demonstrate creativity in problem solving and ultimately help to drive margins up.
Interested Candidates can send their CV