|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
We are looking for a competent Construction supervisor to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
Prefer 4 years of work experience in the same field in Bahrain.
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
construction practices (Drawings, Levelling, preparing steel schedule, Carpentry, quantities), And knowledge in quantity surveying
Language: Good in English (Read, Write, Speak)
Computer skills: Microsoft office, AutoCAD
Should be driving license
Interested candidates can send their CV