|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
We are looking for a reliable & experienced accountant. (construction accounting is must) to work on a Riyadh based company
Job Requirements – Duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 3 to 5 years construction project accounting experience
- Proficient with a construction accounting software and Microsoft suite
- procurement experience.
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written and work as a team member
- Ability to maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify and solve problems.
- Must have Excel skills, along with comprehensive experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period.
- Assistance to the Payroll Department with journal entries, taxes, tax accounts reconciliations, certified payrolls and others when needed.
- Issue Subcontract Agreement and Change Orders in accounting software
- Process client monthly percentage complete AIA billings and payment receipts
- Process subcontractor monthly pay applications and checks
- Maintain a working electronic and paper document folder for each project
- Assist Project management with all items related to tracking all costs associated with project(s)
- Assist Controller and Accounting Manager with information for payroll and WIP report
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision.
- Ability to access and accurately input information.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Willingness to learn the business and interact with divisions/operations.
- Must adhere to 3 company pillars – safety, quality, and integrity.
Salary upon interview.
Salary + bonus + car + medical insurance+ vacation allowance + ticket
Interested candidates can send their CV