|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||February 25, 2021|
Computer & IT
we are looking for Cloud & Systems Engineer with experience in Azure and other IaaS also good experience in Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange Server, and Networking. The engineer will do pre-sales activity, engaging with customers and identifying customers’ pain points, and propose the right solutions. Azure & office 365 skills are essentials and you must be able to join immediately
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, evaluate, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Troubleshoot and repair infrastructure defects that affect system performance and availability without disrupting production.
- Respond to users regarding abnormal system operations.
- Research customer questions and issues, which may include corresponding with customers, calling vendors for assistance, or escalating the problem to another group within IT.
- Monitor the infrastructure and processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Optimizing customer’s environment and suggest the best utilization and licensing plan for the running servers.
- Able to prepare proposals, Quotations, and P&L sheets.
- Run an assessment to minimize the cost of the production environment.
- Propose the best Microsoft licensing module for the customer.
- Introduce the customer to Microsoft Office 365 plans and propose a suitable plan.
- Migrate customer’s environment to cloud base solution (Azure & Office, Microsoft 365)
- Manage customers on Microsoft Cloud Solution Program (CSP) portal.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Manage owned domain names.
- Schedule updates and upgrades.
Interested candidates can send their CV