|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
Admin & Office
looking for men with good communication skills .
1-2 years experience
age 25 to 35 .
- Checks attendance cards and prepares monthly report on absenteeism, sickness, and overtime;
- Sorts out incoming mail and dispatches outgoing mail for the department;
- Makes photocopies of documents;
- Provides information, files, as and when required;
- Receives and answers telephone calls for the Manager / Department;
- Arranges for meetings and makes appointments and maintains appointment schedules for the departmental manager / supervisor;
- Transmits fax messages when required;
- Files documents, letters, memos, and other correspondences;
- Reviews and discusses the environmental aspects and related actual or potential environmental impacts associated with the work.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety management system “QHSE”.
- Performs any other related tasks as maybe required.
Interested candidates can send their CV