|Location||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2021|
Computer & IT
Gulf Skills IT has an immediate opening for a qualified C# .NET Developer to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Passionate developer with 3+ years of application development experience.
- Microsoft .Net/C# programming language background using Oracle or SQL Server databases and experience developing open systems applications in this technology stack.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#.
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills at multiple products.
- Communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel and management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
- Ability to analyze requirements.
- Ability to learn and understand a complex, existing application with minimal guidance.
- Provide support to end users.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of working experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server and ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, LINQ, JQuery, ReactJs, & AngularJS.
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation.
Interested candidates can send their CV