|Date Posted||October 13, 2020|
We are on an Expansion phase and seeking to enlarge our Sales team.
Energetic, Enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate Sales team.
We offer competitive Salary / Commissions / Company Vehicle / Mobile / Visa and Huge growth prospects.
- Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities.
- Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory.
- Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations.
- Regularly follows up on leads and sales enquiries.
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, Email & Physical visits.
- Pitches clients and customers to decide, sign up and use the company’s services.
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy related to sales.
- Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client /customer information into Sales database.
- Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s is a must. (Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
- 3 to 4 years of related sales experience
- 1 – 2 years of Logistics / Cargo sales experience will be a plus
- Strong communication (preferably multilingual) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business.
- High energy and results driven.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
Mandatory: Valid GCC Driving License
Interested candidates can send their CV