|Location||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Computer & IT
We are currently seeking several Avaya System Administrator to work in an IT Company in Jeddah.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for day to day adds, moves, changes, and user troubleshooting.
- Resolving issues with the Avaya systems on site
- Implements and troubleshoots enterprise Voice-related solutions/incidents/system outages
- Supports voice engineering initiatives for all project-related and ongoing operations support for voice communications services
- Responds to escalated incidents and service requests from Delivery/Operations Teams, coordinates planned maintenance activities, coordinates/facilitates planned/unplanned service outages, and ongoing project-related support activities
- Monitors ticket queues to ensure customer tickets and service requests are promptly addressed.
- Promptly responds to all critical/high and/ or incidents or service requests and resolves within service level targets and/or scheduled time frames.
- Maintain enterprise awareness of system maintenance and outages, as well as world events that could impact IT operations.
- Communicates all planned/unplanned service outages to management/leads/voice team as well as the FDIC Enterprise Wide Command Center
- Recommends and integrate new Telecommunication Voice, Video and Unified Communications technologies
- Monitors, review, recommend, test, and implement new software revision/feature sets/patch evaluation and trade studies, periodic system refresh
- Meeting with customer to discuss special tasks (i.e. large moves) and providing solutions when needed.
Interested candidates can send their CV