|Date Posted||July 1, 2021|
Admin & Office
- Reports to Head of Technology
- Take responsibility and the initiative in absence of the Head of Technology.
- Ensure the delivery of the project from planning, development and deployment. Also maintains the existing softwares deployed for new enhancements and other improvements.
- Hardware and network troubleshooting including LED Screen Devices.
- Manage the team to ensure the delivery of the project.
- Communicates / attend meetings with to collect client requirements.
- Must have a background of Project Management and SDLC.
- Must be familiar with Hosting Servers, CPanel, SSH.
- Familiar with Windows and Linux OS.
- Experience in Software Development such as Web, Desktop, Mobile (Android / IOS)
- Basic knowledge on Electronics and Electrical troubleshooting.
- Familiar with LED Screens operations and maintenance.
- Can work independently or with team.
- Strong knowledge in PHP Frameworks (CodeIgniter) is a must.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL Queries is required.
- Familiar with UI / UX Priciples of the applications.
- Strong understanding of cURL is a must.
- Familiar with API Integrations (Payment, Maps, and other 3rd party services).
- Strong logical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in C#, Web Services (WCF) is preferred.
- Knowledge in Android JAVA is a must.
- Knowledge in IOS Development is a plus.
- Familiar with Remote Desktop Operations (Teamviewer / Anydesk).
- Basic Hardware and Network troubleshooting skill is preferred.
Salary to be discussed upon Interview.
Interested candidates can send their CV