|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
AESTHETIC NURSE REQUIRED
Non-surgical cosmetic treatments include: Anti-wrinkle, Laser and intense pulsed light (IPL), Laser hair reduction/removal, Dermaroller, Mesotherapy, Lip Enhancement, Omnilux, Coolsculpt, Chemical peels, Thermage and Microdermabrasion
Main duties and responsibilities
- Aesthetic Nurse works closely with a Dermatologist, Medical Aesthetician, and a Non-Surgical coordinator to provide and offer non-surgical services.
- Accountable for maintaining and updating client records while the client is present; recording date and time of agreed proposal and documenting results from the previous session as well as noting down the planned forthcoming treatment(s).
- They are responsible for patient care, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatments to ensure the best outcomes for the patient.
- They must ensure the storage, administration, and ordering of Botox, Fillers and other injectables.
- They must undertake and participate in relevant audits within the non-surgical clinic and ensure that stock levels are maintained and recorded to ensure that the appropriate and efficient use of supplies are being administrated.
- Aesthetic Nurse must take responsibility to attend training sessions and keep up to date with all clinical and professional developments.
In addition they:
- Are responsible for the development of a client base within the non-surgical department.
- Work as part of a non-surgical team that provides the highest level of patient care.
- Practice independently on all non- surgical treatments in line with company policies and protocols.
Interested candidates can send their CV