|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
Admin & Office
Designation: Administrator for MT5
Experience: 4-5 Years in this field only.
Salary: AED 5,000/- (Company will provide accommodation).
Only an individual Visa will be provided, 30 Days Annual Leave. No Sick and Medical Leaves.
AED 1,200/- for Air Ticket every year.
Following is the Job Description:
- Entering trading conditions for clients on our trading platforms
- Monitoring and analysing trades and pricing.
- Install and configure MT5 Servers, Backup Server, and Access Points.
- Perform periodic MT5 Updates.
- Perform operating system level and other software updates.
- Monitor and maintain all MT5 Servers and associated products.
- Manage MT5 Gateways
- Conduct Test Plugins and Manage API applications
- Generate reports from the MT5 Platforms
- Provide cross-department assistance and ensure all tickets are answered in a timely fashion.
- Document processes and procedures that need to be followed and apply policies.
- Investigate and resolve various incidents relating to trading systems
- Day to day monitoring of MT5 platforms and other trading applications
- Control of security and integrity of the trading infrastructure.
- Document existing procedures and policies
- Manage and ensure seamless operation of MT5 platforms and other trading applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and Experience in Forex markets beneficial or a strong desire to learn.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel including Pivot Tables
- Good understanding of the financial markets beneficial, good mathematical ability a must.
- Any Knowledge of MT5 admin and manager is desirable
- Able to train the team and give training to the team.
- Robust personality, ability to manage pressure and flexible, amicable personality.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, a second language is useful.
- Experience with MT5 administration and MySQL is required.
- Experience with MT5 administration, Plugins and Manager – API development will be considered an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN
- Good understanding of Security/Firewalls
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
Interested candidates can send their CV