|Date Posted||May 26, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
A leading Real Estate Developer & Property Management Company in Bahrain seeks to employ Accountants
- Ensures all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures;
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
- Continuously manages and supports of budget and forecast activities;
- Monitors and supports taxation issues;
- Ensures accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
- Analyzes and advises on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Analyzes financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems;
- Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
- Fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases;
- Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- The ideal candidate would have minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience and excellent English communication in both written and verbal English as well as top rated MS Office skills and ERP Knowledge.
- The selected candidate should be a go getter, and an effective team player, capable of managing team members, who loves problem solving and being proactive.
- An Accounting Degree or equivalent must have been completed for you to be selected for this position.
Interested candidates can send their CV