|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
We require an Accountant with minimum 1-3 years of experience (preferably in KSA).
Must be located in Riyadh.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepare budgets under varying assumptions, and document underlying basis
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare breakeven and other analyses as and when needed
- Complies with financial legal requirements enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank accounts, coordination and -completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Manage the external and internal audits, to ensure timely completion of annual financial reports
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation, and analysis.
- Ensuring Tax and Zakat Regulations compliance
Qualification, Skills & Requirements:
- Odoo Experience is a plus
- CA/ACCA/Bachelor’s in Accounting & Finance
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, Zakat, and VAT Tax filing
- Must have rich experience in handling Accounting Software’s
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting Ratios and Financial KPI’s
Interested candidates can send their CV