|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
We are a growing manufacturing company seeking a full time account.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
* Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Spoken & Written)
- 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- ACCA preferred
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Transferable iqama required
Interested candidates can send their CV